Working in Central Denmark Region Psychiatry
In Psychiatry, we work together across many professional disciplines, complimenting and strengthening each other’s competencies in daily life.
You will be working in partnership with nurses, psychologists and health and social care assistants, and we expect you to collaborate across professions with an open mind and see the benefits of the differences.
We have a good working environment with respect for each other’s competencies, and a flat organisational structure.
What do we offer international employees?
- An ambitious professional environment
- Thorough introduction to the department, hospital, language, and culture
- Training regarding the Danish healthcare system and legislation
- Ongoing supervision and guidance in professional, cultural and social issues
- Intensive language classes when you first arrive, with gradually increased contact with the department.
- Guidance in connection to moving abroad, finding accommodation, child care and networking
- Guidance regarding job search and networking for your spouse
All employees at the hospital are expected to be able to communicate with patients, relatives and colleagues in Danish. As a physician with a foreign education, you are required to pass Danish tests at multiple levels during the first year of your employment.
On the language learning platform Duolingo you can get the feel of the Danish language through game-like lessons.
It is a prerequisite that you have specialist authorization from a European university. You can read more about Danish medical authorization here, in accordance with the procedure for EU member states.
How to apply
All vacancies in Central Denmark Region Psychiatry will be advertised at our website psykiatrien.rm.dk/job/. If you wish to apply for a job in Central Denmark Region Psychiatry please look for the advertised jobs in English.
For more information, please contact Charlotte Stensig at firstname.lastname@example.org.